PROFESSIONAL “S” are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they’ll NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives’ laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these three rivet Deal with knives deliver optimum balance and secure handling. Professional chefs worldwide agree with the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.
For smaller roasts, turkeys, or Cornish game hens, this 8-inch carving knife cuts precise slices of meat without shredding or tearing it. Part of the Pro S cutlery series, this knife has a fully forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade. The blade, bolster, and tang are welded of one piece of metal the usage of Henckels’s Sinter Metal Component Technology, which distributes the right quantities of metal to each part of the knife. The result is a longer-lasting edge and a more consistent angle on the blade. The blade has also undergone Henckels’s Friodur ice-hardening process, which further strengthens it and protects it from discoloration. The traditional-style black synthetic Deal with is secured to the tang with three stainless-steel rivets. This carving knife is covered by a lifetime warranty. –Cristina Vaamonde
From the Manufacturer
| The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling–it’s a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chef’s, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to ensure that your cutlery needs are covered.|
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. Because of this, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving state of the art retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckels’s Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to state of the art retention.
An Ergonomic Deal with for Easier Use
| J.A. Henckels’s Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet Deal with design that won’t wear against the hand and helps to provide regulate when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting.|
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving state of the art retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-secure: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands at the back of all its knives.
Manufactured in Germany
Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet Deal with is perfectly bonded to the full tang
57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
Edge angle 15 degrees per side